Report noise nuisance

Use this form to report noise problems to Rochdale Borough Council.

Before you start

Please ensure you have the following information available before you start:

  • The address the noise is coming from
  • The type of noise it is, such as loud music or a dog
  • When the noise occurs and how frequently it is happening

You will have 10 minutes to complete each page of this form.