Report Manhole Cover Problems

Use this form to report flooding, blocked gullies and noisy manhole covers.

For information and advice about sewers (manhole covers) and water supply pipes, see the United Utilities website (opens in a new window).

Before you start

Please ensure you have the following information available before starting the application:

  • Your name and contact details
  • The location of the manhole

You'll have 10 minutes to complete each page of this form.