Apply for a Student Council Tax discount

You can use this form to claim a student Council Tax discount if you're enrolled on a full time or qualifying course of education.

Before you start

You may find it useful to have the following:

  • A copy of a certificate from your place of study stating that you are enrolled on a full time course or qualifying course of education
  • Your 8 digit Council Tax reference number which you can find on your bill

You'll have 10 minutes to complete each page of this form.