Apply for a Student Nurse Council Tax discount

You can use this form to claim a student nurse discount if you're studying for your first inclusion on the Nursing Register at a college of nursing and midwifery or a college of health.

Before you start

You'll need the following to hand to apply for a student nurse discount:

  • Signed confirmation from the Registrar of your college or university.
  • Your 8 digit Council Tax reference number, which can be found on your bill

You'll have 10 minutes to complete each page of this form.