Council Tax discount for non-UK spouse or dependent of student from abroad

Use this form to apply for a Council Tax discount if you're the husband, wife or dependant of a student who is not a British Citizen and you're prevented by the terms of your leave to enter or remain in the UK from working or claiming benefits.

Before you start

Please ensure you have the following information available before starting the application:

  • Your 8 digit Council Tax reference number which you can find on your bill
  • A copy of your passport page showing your photo and details - you'll need to upload this to the form
  • A copy of your visa - you'll need to upload this to the form

You will have 10 minutes to complete each page of this form.