Council Tax exemption for residing in hospital, nursing or care home

Use this form to apply for a Council Tax discount if you're the sole occupant of a property but you're now permanently living in a hospital or a residential care home or nursing home.

Before you start

Please ensure you have the following information available before starting the application:

  • Your 8 digit Council Tax reference number which you can find on your bill
  • The name and address of the hospital or care home

You will have 10 minutes to complete each page of this form.