Use this form to request the attendance of the Mayor and Mayoress. You'll need to give us at least one month's notice to request the attendance of the Mayor and Mayoress.
If you send an invitation with less than one month's notice, we'll still try to consider your request. However, we'll prioritise the invitations we receive on time unless there are exceptional circumstances.
Before you start
Please ensure you have the following information available before you start:
- The name of the event you'd like the Mayor or Mayoress to attend
- The address of where the event will be held
- Date and time of the event
- Name of the person who will receive the Mayor on arrival
- Location where the Mayor's car can be parked and whether a space will be reserved for the Mayor's car
- A map of the event and parking location, if necessary - you've the option to upload this to the form
- A description of what will be required of the Mayor or Mayoress
- The name of any charities the event is being held for, if applicable
- If you'd like the Mayor to make a speech, a draft of the points you'd like the Mayor to mention, thank or congratulate - you'll need to upload this to the form
- Information about the dress code, if there is one
You will have 10 minutes to complete each page of this form.